Friday, February 22, 2013

Better late than never

I was trying to be so good, writing on this thing.  I notice that it has been almost three weeks since I've blogged and I am sorry.  The winner of the scrapbooking software is Brenda R.  Thanks to all those that commented.

Next week -- the Georgia Alzheimer's Association is having their Awareness Day at the Capitol.  I have always been able to go but this year, due to some surgery on my foot I can't make it.  But if you live in Georgia and can go -- it is next Wednesday, the 27th.  Go to www.alz.org/Georgia for more information and to register for the day.  The Statewide network of Area Councils on Aging will also be there to help put our issues in front of the legislators.  It is an interesting day and you will learn a lot.  I encourage you to go and help to promote a State Plan to Attack Alzheimer's for the state of Georgia.

No comments: