Thursday, March 08, 2012

Interesting Day

First of all, if you haven't seen the new "Facts and Figures" out for Alzheimer's I hope you'll take a minute and visit www.alz.org. The new information is pretty staggering over just a year ago. It shows how much more work we all have to do.

This morning I was hit by a car -- not my car -- me! A lady hit me at a local grocery store parking lot and sent me into another car. Nothing broken, just sore tonight and I'm sure I'll have some bruises to show for it. But, the lady drove off! I know she had to know she hit me. There was a man there who helped me and by the time I got my brain in gear, she had gone and we didn't get her license plate.

Then this afternoon I attempted to play golf. That wasn't a good idea -- let's just say that I had a nice walk on a beautiful day.

Tomorrow will be better. I get to have lunch with some friends and their six month old little girl. I haven't seen her in a couple of months and I can't wait to hold her.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kris I hope you are OK....

excel training sydney said...

It really interesting day with this kind of activities.It really enjoyable.Thanx to share with us.