Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Not a good week

OK -- I know it's only Tuesday but this week doesn't shape up too well for now. And, last week wasn't that great either. In the last 9 days a neighbor has died (way too early), two other friends are battling some extreme situations, I didn't have good doctor reports at either the neurologist or the orthopedic doctor dealing with my knee.

This weekend (so far) is looking good -- my husband is heading out of town for a few days and I cannot wait for the quiet in my house. It will give me time to rest and regroup. However, last night he told me there was a chance he wasn't going. He is hardly ever gone and I so look forward to when he leaves for a few days. I'll have to wait and see how things go.

I am looking forward also to going to Augusta this weekend. They have asked me to come and speak at their Memory Walk on Saturday morning. I haven't been there in a long time and I am anxious to see the staff down there.

Hope everyone gets out to vote today.

No comments: