Thursday, September 09, 2010

A Little slow

in posting I know. Have been busy -- and have a bum knee. Went to the doctor and he has me on crutches for a few weeks. After already having had a couple of knee surgeries and a broken foot, I'm used the crutches, but I still hate them. We'll see how things go.

Was in Atlanta a few days this week on Alz. business. Things are gearing up for Memory Walk -- although it is a little over a month away, there is still plenty to get done. I'm just hoping for no rain this year.

USA Today is doing a story on Alzheimer's -- think I mentioned it in a previous post -- it is due out next Thursday the 16th so be watching out for it. The writer, Mary Brophy Marcus has been working on it for some time and she has certainly done her research. Should be good.

2 comments:

Dr. Ken Romeo said...

Let's hope that USA Today does a better job than the New York Times did a few weeks ago.
I think a lot of us will be watching.

Latane Barton said...

So sorry you are on crutches. Having had two knee replacements myself I can sympathize somewhat with your problems. Take care.