Sunday, November 22, 2009

Good morning to all! I know it has been awhile -- don't have any excuse, just not in the mood to sit down and write. I felt pretty anxious all week and don't really know why. One day I had a hard time leaving the house -- in fact, I'm not sure I did! We are driving to DC this week to visit Alan and Jennifer for Thanksgiving. Although we just saw them at the end of August I'm glad to be seeing them again.

I hope we get to go ice skating -- and no, we are not going to let Ralph put on skates!!!

Our Georgia women's basketball team plays the mighty Rutgers team today. I've always been a fan of their coach C. Vivian Stringer, although I'm a bigger fan of our coach, Andy Landers. It should be a good game. We beat ranked Oklahoma last week so here's hoping for the best. The Georgia football team didn't look so good against Kentucky last night. Not pretty.

No comments: