Sunday, October 04, 2009

Busy Week

I have a busy week ahead. So much going on I can't just rely on my calendar to get by -- yesterday I had to sit down and write everything down for every day so I wouldn't get confused. Usually I can go by a huge calendar we have in our kitchen for everything, but not this week. I feel better now that I have everything written down and Ralph has kind of checked it over. I wasn't so good about "scheduling" myself this week and the next for that matter.

Yesterday was a bad "word day", but I started doing something yesterday that I have never done.....like spell words backwards when I was typing -- now I can't do that in the doctor's office when they give me that little mini-mental test so I don't know why I am doing it now. It has taken me a very long time to write this entry. Not only was I spelling words backwards (and most of the time getting them right!) I didn't know I was doing it until I read back what I was writing. And, then sometimes I was writing a word like "doing" and writing "goind" instead -- interchanging the first and last letters. Pretty bazaar -- maybe I can just say I can't type!

2 comments:

Latane Barton said...

Oh dear. Sure hope your backward spelling is a one day thing. And, that you don't get overwhelmed by your schedule this week. Hugs.

karen said...

You need to tell your doc. about the spelling backwards thing forsure. I hope it does not happen again. Spelling the words right backwards is pretty smart . I could not do it. But bazzar your right. Good luck..

http://alzheimersandmomblog.blogspot.com/