Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Yes, It's Me

I have had quite a few emails about the Memory Walk spots that are playing around the country. People are asking if that is me in those spots and yes, I am in some of them. They were done a few years ago and are not playing in all markets. There are certain spots that are running in all markets and many of you may have seen some of those. Anyway, to answer the question, yes, that is me.



My teeth are still bothering me. Another trip to the dentist tomorrow.



The medicine the doctor gave me for concentration though really seems to be working. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will continue to help me.



We had our Memory Walk Captain's meeting today. If you would like to donate to the cause, please follow the link to the right that says Memory Walk Donation Page. I know times are bad right now, but even a little helps!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate your blog and wish you and your family well. Would you be willing to name the medication you've been given for concentration? I certainly understand if you do not feel it appropriate to, however. Thanks for all you do.