Monday, May 11, 2009

The Alzheimer's Project

The first part of HBO's series the Alzheimer's Project ran last night on television. The next part airs tonight with more on Tuesday night. I taped it. I need to watch these things in pieces. But, I know it is good -- from what I have heard and knowing how hard they worked on this I know that is good. Please try to tune in or to tape it for yourself.

I hope everyone had a good Mother's Day out there. As I said, my son was home last weekend and it was nice to have him home. Since I don't see him that often, it bothers me that I know my disease must seem worse to him each time he sees me. And, I always wonder when the next time I see him if I will remember him. I know my disease hasn't really progressed to that point, but you can never stop worrying about that. And, what this terrible disease does to the family. I hate it. I hate it with a passion. My mother always told me never to use that word, but I do hate it.

No comments: