Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sorry

I know it has been awhile. Thanks for all the emails and comments. I've had so much to write that I couldn't get in all in a few paragraphs.

Went back to the doctor last week after my MRI. The MRI didn't show anything drastic like a tumor or a stroke -- which is a good thing. My Vitamin B12 level is low so I am now giving myself daily injections of B12 for awhile. I'm feeling a little better since the B12 shots have started to kick in -- more energy anyway. I'm still having some numbing in my face and some problems on my right side, but we will see what the doctor says after looking at my MRI more closely. I go back in a couple of weeks.

College football is here in all its glory. I enjoyed watching three games at once yesterday with my remote control in my hand clicking back and forth between games. I have a hard time following a lot of times by switching back and forth, but I do it anyway.

This week I'm catching up with some old friends. I've been pretty bad about that lately because I have been traveling so much. I have to pace myself and only schedule so many "events" for the week. That's hard for me to do -- I can very easily "overbook" myself and then have several days of trying to rest up. It's hard to say no to people. I have lots of friends having birthdays this month and next and try to at least go to lunch with them for their special day. It's hard keeping up with all of it.

I promise to try to do better in the coming weeks of updating my blog.

No comments: