Thursday, July 12, 2007

Feedback

I've been getting lots of feedback from some of my posts. Some of them have been added to this blog -- others not for various reasons. Thanks to all who have taken the time to submit a comment. Lots of interest in the Early Stage advisory group I described recently. Many have specific questions and if you would like to email me at krisbga@hotmail.com I would be more than happy to answer them individually. This is the second year of the Association having the advisory group and many areas were identified last year that need to be addressed. The whole group will be meeting in Chicago at the end of August for our first meeting I will have more to report at that time.

In the mean time if you check out the alz.org website you find some events that are upcoming relating to this group. Specifically, there will be a series of town hall meetings held across the country to open up the dialogue on Alzheimer's. I would encourage you to go if there is one in your area.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that blogs are always better witha variety of types of content. here is a video about three new drugs thats trials are coming to an end. THey look very promising. http://www.thenewsroom.com/details/394333/Health?c_id=wom-bc-kg - Kate from The health Desk at TheNewsRoom.com