Thursday, May 24, 2007

Minneapolis

I have finally rested a little after my trip to Minneapolis. It was a great trip even though it was so short. I was part of a panel that spoke to a group from Golden Clinical Services, part of Golden Ventures. It was a training session for their employees on Alzheimer's Care. They were so nice to us. Also on the panel were two gentleman from Minnesota that I have been working with for a few months on this and it was nice to finally meet them. I really appreciate this company working with their employees to understand this disease. Thanks for having me.

To my Illinois friends out there, just wanted to say that I'm sorry for you that Illinois didn't win the NCAA Tennis tournament against Georgia. However, this capped off Georgia's undefeated season so I am glad they won. Illinois made a great move by beating some top ranked teams to get to the final. They had a lot of supporters in the crowd and were very vocal!

We are off to a wedding in North Carolina this weekend. And, get to see an old friend that used to live in Athens.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Kris,

I was at the Minnesota conference. I so appreciate the generosity you showed sharing your feelings with us.
Barb