Friday, December 08, 2006

Holiday Season

Every year we say that we can't believe it is time for Christmas again.....but come it does. I am one of these people that shop all year round, but now I forget what I buy so it makes it harder! I've started keeping lists, but then I forget to put things down on my list! But, in the end, I don't think anyone will be forgotten and if they are, they will certainly understand.

I'm anxious for my son to be home. He's coming in later than usual this year, and it will seem as if Christmas is a bit rushed. However, he is staying until after the first of the year so we will still be able to have time together. That time becomes more and more valuable to me.

The shopping crowds are a bit too much for me, so it is a good thing I do shopping throughout the year. Panic attacks set in rather quickly these days and all those people are just a little overwhelming for me.

The cold has gripped the South today and will be with us for a few days. Being a native midwesterner I miss the cold and snow sometimes. Having 60 and 70 degree weather in the winter just doesn't seem right.

No comments: