Saturday, August 19, 2006

Panic Attacks

I've been bothered a great deal by panic attacks this week. They seem to come and go. And, I haven't seen a pattern for them this week at all. But, they do stop me in my tracks and the only place I feel comfortable is at home.

I've been trying to stay to my routine as much as possible. One day this week, though, it was time for me to go to the gym and the panic attack was so bad I had to stay home. Luckily, I know I am not going to die from them, but they are certainly annoying.

Perhaps I am getting a little anxious about a trip we are taking next week. We are headed out to Seattle to catch up with my son. He is driving up to Seattle from Stanford and we are going to have a week together. I don't do well traveling these days and perhaps that is in the back of my mind.

More before I leave --I promise.

No comments: