Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Stem Cell Research

Many of you probably know that President Bush is set to veto the recent bill about Stem Cell Research. It will be his first veto of his administration. I know we all have our thoughts about this, but my view is that we need it. Not only to help with Alzheimer's but a host of diseases. I'm disappointed in his decision.

It's hot here in the south as it is all over the country. It's kind of hard to get motivated to do much. We have company coming in a few days. First my great niece who is ten years old. She is down this way visiting her father and we will catch up with her over the weekend. Then my dear friends Pody and Rick from Champaign IL will be here for a day. These fine folks are the ones we went to visit last year in England. We have such fond memories of the trip -- it just seems like yesterday we were there.

Healthwise, I haven't had the best of days lately. I try to get through them one day at a time.

No comments: