Thursday, July 13, 2006

Not Sure what to title this

As I was thinking about what to write, I thought of several titles, but then when it came to actual type it, I couldn't figure out which one to use. So, that is why the title is what it is.

As my post below indicates, I have been dealing with some other stuff lately. Mainly that has been somewhat of a different kind of health scare -- it isn't over yet, but I am trying to remain optimistic about it. The first few days I was dealing with this the stress that it was causing me was making my Alzheimer's much worse and I realized I needed to do something to try not to worry so much. It was hard, but I tried to find other things to occupy my racing mind. I am also upset that my son hasn't taken this recent development very seriously. That's quite uncharacterstic of him. But that is a whole different issue.

I was able to get away for a day or two though and went to South Carolina to play golf and just relax. It is definitely what I needed to help clear my head a little. And, my brother is visiting from Illinois -- he is here because his work brought him through this part of the country and although his visit is short, it makes me feel better.

In a week or so my friends from Illinois that were living in England in the fall will be visiting. It will be nice to see them as well. That's a great things about family and friends --they can certainly give you a boost when you need it the most.

No comments: