Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Hot weather

It's been so hot here that we haven't been doing much. I have finally recuperated from having my brother in law here -- or at least I think so. Still haven't really gotten back into my routine. We are having some work done on the house this week, but before they could come to work on it my husband has had to do some maintenance of his own on the house. So, he has been outside working in 100 degree heat trying to get the house ready for some new guttering. It always takes him longer than he thinks it is going to, so he spent a lot of time out in the heat.

We did manage to play golf last week even though it was pretty hot. My concentration level is getting so bad -- after about the fourth hole I should probably just call it quits and just walk the rest of the course without playing. It's frustrating.

Hope everyone had a great Fourth of July.

No comments: