Saturday, February 25, 2006

On the Go

I told you last week we went to Nashville for a women's basketball game. Well, this week I went with the team to Arkansas for a game with the University of Arkansas. We flew over one night and returned the next night after the game. It was a long day but we won and that is a good thing. Next weekend I am off to Little Rock Arkansas for the women's SEC basketball tournament. I get really tired on these trips and I'm not real good company. Luckily, I have friends that drag me along and don't care if I can carry on a decent conversation! The weekend after that Ralph and I will be going to Augusta where I have a speech to give at an Alzheimer's conference. Those trips are harder on me because I actually have to do things, and it brings the realization of this disease out more. I talk about it with others and there always seems to be great conversation -- that's a good thing I guess.

I've gone back and looked at some recent posts and I realize that there are alot of mistakes in them. I guess I need to figure out how to use spell check on this blog, but I also realize that when I have written these posts, I have been extrememly tired. My brain doesn't work so well when I'm tired.

Thanks, Roger, for your comments. I look forward to meeting you in a few weeks.

No comments: