Wednesday, February 16, 2005

A Step Behind

The last few days haven't been real good days for me. The only way I can describe it is that I feel like I am a step behind in everything I am doing. Things don't seem to come into focus for me and I can't quite get right what I am trying to do. One of the problems I have now is expressing myself clearly as to what I am feeling and I realize that what I just wrote probably doesn't make sense -- only to me. It just seems like I am out of sync with what is going on around me. Kind of like I am going in slow motion as the rest of the world whizzes by. But, this too shall pass.....or I hope so.

My friends still keep me going. I enjoy hearing what everyone is doing and all of the accomplishments. A good friend from Illinois just got a teaching job in England next fall and that is so terrific. She always amazes me at what she does and what she has accomplished....I am so excited for her. It is so nice when great things happen to great people.

No comments: